Are you noticing that something is going wrong between you and your spouse? Are you noticing some changes in your spouse’s behavior? You have suspected for weeks, maybe months. Are you wondering that your spouse may be cheating on you ? What are the signs that your spouse is cheating? Whenever you talk about this your spouse twisted it around as if YOU are the one with having some jealousy issues! And changes the topic by saying that “You’re just being paranoid–you’re crazy for thinking like that!”. But still there exists that nagging doubt in your mind.
Here are many of the signs listed below that shows that your spouse is cheating on you. These signs do NOT prove infidelity. But when you observe several, or maybe MOST, of these behaviors, your marriage may be in trouble! Again, let us reiterate that these behaviors are only indicators of an affair.
Signs your Spouse is Cheating
- Your spouse stops wearing wedding ring and makes lame excuses when you ask about it.
- Shows erratic behavior by breaking established routine at work.
- When you notice that your spouse is pre-occupied all the time. Becomes forgetful because their thoughts are somewhere else.
- When they appear distant. Showing lack of interest in everything about you.
- When their behavior just doesn’t add up.
- When your spouse starts sneaking out from the house.
- When your spouse suddenly starts completely ignoring you. Conversely, when your spouse suddenly begin to treat you extremely nicely…like they are making up for something.
- When they force you to leave town, as they are trying to get you out of the house.
- Your spouse starts flirting with opposite sex intentionally. And this is something they have not done before.
- When your spouse receives “mysterious” phone calls that don’t seem to make sense–and when you ask who called, they say, “No one”, “Wrong number”, or “Why do you care?”
- More surprisingly When YOU get an increasing number of hang-ups or “wrong numbers” when you pick up the phone especially if the caller hangs up after hearing your voice and doesn’t speak. Generally when a person dials a “wrong” number, they will at least ask, “Is Fred there?” before hanging up.
- When your phone bills show unexplained toll or long distance charges. Often you’ll find one phone number listed excessively.
- Your spouse hurriedly picks up the phone to answer it before you do.
- They always leave the room to talk on the phone.
- Your spouse starts whispering while talking on the phone.
- You notice that your spouse deletes the information (name and phone number) from “caller ID” more often.
- When they end the telephone call abruptly when you enter the room…or appear to hang up quickly.
Things you’ll hear After being caught. More precisely the excuses:
- “We are just friends.”
- “I need you to respect my privacy.”
- “I Love You But I’m Not In Love With You.”
- “I need some space to figure out my feelings.”